Saturday, January 06, 2007

Kissing


Kissing ~ Sunday Scribblings

Nicholas kissing a new life about to come into the world. He had quite a fascination with my belly when I was pregnant with Gianna. He would be very protective of me when I would get uncomfortable with the many jabs and pokes Gianna would give me. He would open my mouth and yell inside, "Baby...stop hurting Mama"! Nicholas adores his baby sister who is now almost two years old.

Kisses...sticky, sloppy and sweet from my little ones. Simply the best kiss there is.

5 comments:

Inconsequential said...

so cute...kids are that is :)

Remiman said...

My joy,
What a wondrous memory.
A kiss to build a dream on.
rel

Just Expressing Myself said...

I'm melting like a puddle.
What a wonderful photo.
What a wonderful little guy.
Take care,
Frances

Regina Clare Jane said...

What a wonderful picture! Thanks for sharing it!

Liza's Eyeview said...

Precious!
Priceless!
That photo is a keeper!

It's the kiss that lingers on ...