Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love...the shoes

Finally...finally...finally Gianna loves a pair of nice, clean, new shoes! She is very funny when it comes to her feet. She always has to have socks on. She hates bare feet. She cries when you cut her toenails. Maybe she just has very sensitive feet. You can't even touch them. She goes crazy. For the longest time she wore this old pair of dirty sneakers. Even when we had her all dressed up she would only wear the dirty sneakers. Then I finally got her to wear a pair of simple black shoes from Target. But today Julia, Gianna and I were at the mall and walked into Payless. She found these pretty, sparkly, pink shoes and that was it. She ran around the whole store showing everyone her shoes. She looked in every mirror she could find. I was so happy that she was so happy about shoes I would have bought them if they were $100! But after all that, they were too big. Try explaining that to a two-year-old. I had the store call another location that did have her size. So she did end up with her shoes. She wore them for the rest of the day. How cute are they and how cute is she?





She is one happy girl!

And now for a quick Nicholas story. He usually gives Julia such a hard time. Rarely is he nice to her. But today was different for it was Valentine's Day. Danny and I gave them each a $1 in their cards today. Then they each got $3 from their Auntie Diane. So right after getting his $3 he turned to Julia and handed her a dollar and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Julia". Is he not the sweetest boy in the world? He is my boy with the golden heart.