
What is she running from??? Oh that's right...DANCE LESSONS! I have to say that I'm very disappointed! I was really looking forward to having two little girls in dancing school this year. But Gianna kept telling me that she wasn't going to dance lessons and that she wasn't wearing a leotard and that she wasn't going to wear the dance shoes. I really should have listened a bit more closely. She pitched a HUGE fit today as I tried to get her ready to go to her lesson. She just cried and cried and squirmed and kicked and scratched and pulled off her leotard. This is a first for her. Needless to say we never even made it out to the car. Good thing I saved the receipts for her (expensive) dance shoes, leotard and tights but not so good that I already paid her registration fee and first month's tuition.
Next up...her first day of school tomorrow! I'm REALLY looking forward to that! Better put on my body armour now because guess what? She says she's not going!
Next up...her first day of school tomorrow! I'm REALLY looking forward to that! Better put on my body armour now because guess what? She says she's not going!