Saturday, August 25, 2018

My Cousin Pam

I always considered Pam to be my cousin even though technically she wasn’t but…she was married to my cousin and I’ve known her since I was a teenager so I think that qualifies as a cousin. Pam worked for my Dad for about ten years and then when Danny took over she worked for him for about another ten years.  Pam and Danny were the best of friends.  We all loved her.  

Sadly she lost her battle with cancer on Thursday. She fought so hard and was very determined to beat it. I'm so happy she really enjoyed herself this summer spending lots of time with her kids, new husband and new grandbaby.  Oh how she loved that little boy…



She married Dave this past May.  He is just the nicest man and made her so happy.  She was so excited to get married. 

Pam, Danny, CeCe and I had a great lunch together a few months ago.  Pam carried on most of the conversation talking about her new grandson and her wedding that was coming up.  She was really so happy.  



Pam, we love you and will miss you. Especially Danny. He adored you. You were such a bright light and we are heartbroken for you and your family.  

I hope she gave my Dad a HUGE hug for me...