Friday, June 15, 2007

Graduation Day

My two graduates

Julia & Miss Chana

Nicholas & Miss Sue


My two are all done with school as of today. Nicholas is officially all done with Little Blessings. It has been a very emotional day today. I handpicked that school for him and now two years have come and gone already. As I was watching him tonight I was thinking...wasn't it just yesterday that he was born? Wasn't it just the other day when we were struggling to have a baby? Time goes by way too fast. I think the only thing holding it together for me tonight was knowing that we'll be back next year for Julia to attend kindergarten. Then it will be Gianna's turn to start preschool the following year. I hate endings but I'm trying to think about new beginnings. Like it is officially summer vacation! That's a happy thought!