
I'm loud. I'm loud. I'm really really loud. Maybe it's because I don't think people hear me. Or maybe because I'm the smallest? Or maybe because I like to be the center of attention? Or maybe it's just to drive my Mommy crazy. 'Cause she gets really embarrassed sometimes. Like today at the vet. I just couldn't sit still. I had to run all over the place to check everything out. I wanted to try to take care of Lucky 'cause I knew he was scared. So I thought banging on his cage might help him or making really loud meowing sounds. I also stood in the corner of the room and pretended I was being punished just to see if Mommy would turn red again. I had to announce to everyone who could hear me that I was IN the corner. Oh and all those dogs walking in and out the door? I had to yell and run around like crazy so they would jump and bark at me. I guess I just wanted to be sure they were feeling OK and not sick or anything. I really like making loud noises like I'm throwing up or something. And I love to tell everyone when I boof or when something smells like poop. And I just had to make conversation with everyone in the waiting room and everyone who worked at the clinic too. I had to tell that nice lady in the waiting room that her dog smelled...pee-u...he STUNK. And I don't just tell people things. I have to really, really show them what I mean by waving my hands and wiggling my hips and making weird faces. I wonder why people look at me funny sometimes? I wonder why the vet asked if I'm a "handful"? Whatever that means.
I like to be heard you know. I have to be heard. Sorry Mommy...