Thursday, October 30, 2008

Circling

Nicholas and Gianna are loving all the Christmas catalogs! And we are getting TONS of them. (That is probably due to the fact that I do a lot of ordering on-line around the holidays.) Gianna is so cute. When the new catalogs arrive in the mail, she grabs her pencil and starts circling. And I mean circling EVERYTHING! Toys for babies, toys for boys, toys for girls. She doesn't care. As long as they are colorful and look like fun!


Nicholas has been taking this to school with him everyday:


The first catalog was looked at so much it was destroyed. Luckily (?) we got a new one in the mail the other day. It has been circled to no end. Nicholas has his heart set on a bunch of toys but they are so expensive! I don't think one of them is under $40. Why on earth does this stuff cost so much? Most of it breaks anyway.

And then there is Julia. My good girl that doesn't ask for anything! She simply doesn't care about getting gifts. She's grateful when she does get presents but never, ever asks for anything! Isn't that wonderful?!?!