Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where does the time go?

I mean really...wasn't I just telling everyone I was expecting another baby? Wasn't Franny just bringing me that hot fudge sundae at the hospital right after Gianna was born? Wasn't it just the other day that I picked Gianna up out of her crib in the middle of the night to give her a bath because she had gotten sick everywhere? Didn't I just walk into that tiny room at Little Blessings to sign her up for preschool and the director of the school said there was no way she was old enough to start school yet but she really was? And did I really just go sign her up for Kindergarten this morning? Why does it seem like an eternity when they are babies but then life moves at light speed once they start school?

So Gianna is officially going to Kindergarten in the fall and I will once again have a meltdown in September the day she gets on that bus. But hey, that's eight months away! Why worry about that now?

On another note...Gianna rode a bike for the VERY FIRST TIME! Of course there was a bribe involved. She kept saying no, no, no and then I asked her to do it for a dollar. Nope. Then I said how about doing it for a bag of Skittles? That did the trick! Skittles works every single time.