KoKo loves when we decorate the tree because he can hide in all the tissue paper...he plays this same game every year...


And lookie lookie what I made! I'm not crafty at all but I put this old thing together in just a few minutes. I'm very proud of myself! It will make a very pretty centerpiece for our Christmas dinner.
The kids made their annual gingerbread house yesterday...
And look how it came out!!!
Well, OK...if you look closely, you'll see there is no way they made THAT one.It was THIS one...
They are just acting by the way...not REAL sad faces! : )My sweet Mom bought these for me...aren't they cute?
And why don't we look at that centerpiece one more time... : )
Our friend "Luke" (a.k.a. Elf on the Shelf) has come to stay with us until Christmas. He has been hiding in the best places! The kids have been leaving him notes every night hoping he writes back...and he does! He's keeping a close eye on them to be sure they are being extra good! He goes back to the North Pole every night to report to Santa!


And tonight was our neighborhood cookie swap. Oh dear. How am I going to resist all these yummies?
Tomorrow night we are taking the kids to see Cirque Holidaze. I can't wait! Only a little over a week until Christmas! I'm hoping for snow...what are you hoping for?