Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gianna turns 7!!!

Our baby turned 7 on Thursday. She had THREE parties!!! How awesome is that?  Party one was hosted by CeCe.  She made this sweet horse cake for Gianna.  She was so thoughtful with all her preparations.



My brother was up from Florida to do some birthday celebrating with us.  It was my Dad's birthday too the weekend before.  My brother brought my cute little 7 year old nephew, Zachary.  My kids had so much fun playing with their cousin.


..

Make your own bubblegum!!!  That's going to be fun!


I love this picture of Gianna.  Pure happiness and excitement that it's HER birthday.


The next day, Ricky and I took our kids bowling and to the arcade.




I have to interrupt the birthday celebrations to show you Julia's costume she wore to the Little Red School House field trip at school.  Doesn't she look cute?


This is her saying, "Does this dress make my butt look big?"


OK...now back to the birthday fun..  So on Gianna's "real" birthday, we of course had to have another birthday celebration with homemade cake, ice cream and presents!

She loves her Uncle Franny!




Yummy, yummy, yummy....peppermint stick ice cream from Bliss.  Nothing like it!


She got a few movies....



and of course a few stuffed friends...



And then last night was her friend birthday party.  I told you...THREE parties!!!


I loved that all her friends from school, dance and the neighborhood came to help celebrate.


She picked out this cake....it's so her...




My beautiful, silly babies...




Gianna's best friend, Brady...



At the end of the party, they did a big pig pile on Gianna.  So cute!  I can tell she is very well liked by all the kids.  That makes my heart happy.


I also loved that one little boy that was at the party told his Mom..."That was the most fun party ever...and it was a GIRL party too!"  So cute!