My baby boy turned 11 last Friday. ELEVEN!!! I don't know why every year I find it so shocking when he turns a new age...but I just do.
This year he had an airsoft party. Let me tell you...there's nothing "soft" about the airsoft bullets. Yikes! I found the whole thing very scary and quite dangerous!
Of course, he asked for "Nick" to be on the cake. I don't like that nickname. He'll always be "Nicholas" to me and his Daddy.
The boys were so cute. They tried to be brave but some were just a wreck after playing a few rounds. One boy had a bloody thumb...another had been struck several times in the leg. And let me tell you...I could see how much it hurt!
They had lots of war stories to tell afterwards while eating pizza and cake.
All the boys....such a great bunch of kids...and just so so cute! Gotta love this age...still very innocent and sweet.
And here is one of Nicholas' wounds on his leg....OUCH!!










