Columbus Park....
Dreaming that one of those large boats is mine...
We had dinner at a fabulous restaurant in the North End and ended our day with a trip to Mike's Pastry for a yummy dessert...
Yesterday we were trying to decide what beach to go to and then I remembered this place...Breezy Acres. It was another beautiful day. The lake water is crystal clear....
and there are three really fun water slides to ride...
It's been a great summer. We've completed our "summer list". Now I'm looking forward to school starting in four days!!! Yahoo!!! I don't think there will be any tears for me this year. I've loved having the kids home and doing all these fun things with them, but it's time to get back into a routine. It'll be good for them...and good for me. I'm looking forward to hockey, dance and Gianna's doing theatre!!! More on that later!!



















