Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Before & After

Julia's two front teeth grew in with staining on them.  I've asked numerous dentists about what may have caused this and none of them have been able to give me an exact reason why.  It could have been caused by some mouth trauma when she was little or possibly it was just the way her teeth developed.  It was never really an issue until recently when Julia had become more sensitive to it. I decided it was time to see if we could improve her smile.  So today I took her in for her first treatment.

This is before...


and this is after...


Wow!!!  She has a treatment to do at home for the next two weeks and then she'll go back in for another treatment.  It looks so much better already!!!  If I knew it was going to be this easy, I would have done it a long time ago.  Oh my pretty girl.  : )