Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas (Mourning) by the Sea

This past weekend was Ogunquit's "Christmas by the Sea" and it was as wonderful as always...


 Every store was decorated so beautifully...


The weather was perfect...really cold and the air was so crisp...and there was even some snow on the ground here and there...




I just love Christmas pictures and always want to buy them all...




I ended up buying this one. The windows of the church light up! It's so pretty!!




We enjoyed a drink inside...nice and warm...while watching the parade go by...



The pajama people...not sure why they were dressed like this but they were having a lot of fun...


Kim and Paula decorated one of their trees in back of their house and we made some edible decorations for the birds and animals to enjoy...





We finished our weekend shopping at one of my absolute favorite stores, Pallian...


They have the most beautiful gifts...and I bought myself this cute little sparkly tree. I love it!!


The Christmas by the Sea weekend always gets me into the spirit of Christmas...