Sunday, June 11, 2017

Lacrosse

I was so happy that Julia decided to play lacrosse this year.  Good for her for just doing it!  Most of her teammates have been playing for years.  Julia's never played a sport before (well I guess once if you count t-ball when she was about 5).

I cannot tell you how relaxing it was compared to freaking dance!  No make up, no costumes (just toss on a t-shirt and shorts), no rack and rolls, no props (well unless you count the lacrosse stick as a "prop"), no worrying about technique and placements. They don't even keep score in girls lacrosse! They just run up and down and up and down the field...back and forth...no hitting or pushing or anything like that in girls lacrosse.  I'm telling you...I felt zero...ZERO...stress. I kept looking at the other parents thinking...wow...they have it made!!

And the best part was Julia scored her very first goal ever in her very last game of the season!  Yay!!!

I don't have a real camera so this is all I got...with her ponytail flying in the wind...


Girls lacrosse...easy, peasy, breazy.  Loved it!