Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Julia's 15th birthday

So my baby girl turned 15 yesterday.  Yes...this one hurts.  Let me just say this. It never...ever...gets easier when your babies turn a year older.  Never.

Anyway moving right along before I get all emotional...Julia had a fabulous day yesterday with her friends.  I took the girls to the mall in the afternoon for some food and shopping. Then back home for some pizza, a movie out on our screened in porch and a sleepover.  It was organized chaos...let's just say that. Eleven teenage girls can be just a little loud at times.




I just adore her friends. They are all so sweet just like my Julia. They each gave her such wonderful heartfelt homemade cards and really thoughtful gifts that made me cry! Like this one...


and this one from her best friend Lizzie...


They've been friends since they were in preschool. I love their easy close friendship.

Another sweet present from a dance friend...


Julia made a candy snack bar for the party and there was plenty of fresh popcorn too...





Her friends made this build a bear for her at the mall...


On the porch getting ready for the movie that I don't think many of them even watched...


Julia loves her popcorn...


It makes me incredibly happy to know that she is loved by so many wonderful girls. She has chosen her friends well.

Happy Birthday to my sweet, kind daughter with THE best sense of humor around. I just love and adore her to pieces.