Monday, November 06, 2017

Saturday night road trip

When we were at nationals at Mohegan Sun, Gianna and I discovered Chick-fil-A.  Oh my...so so good!!  The Chick-fil-A sauce is to die for!  Ever since, Gianna's been begging me to find one in our area.  There aren't many around this neck of the woods I can tell you that.  So Saturday night it was just the two of us for dinner as Julia went to a Sweet 16 party and Danny took Nicholas to an away hockey game.  It was a perfect time for Gianna and I to take a little road trip to the closest Chick-fil-A in our area...about a half hour away.  When we got there the line was out the door!  But thankfully it moved quickly and we were able to find a table to enjoy that delicious food...


YUMMY!!!!

When we were in the parking lot I happened to notice this store...


I was so excited!! I had heard all about it!! Gianna at first wasn't looking forward to it and I promised her we'd be quick.  But when we walked through the door there was a HUGE Christmas section and the store was playing Christmas music.  My girl loves Christmas so it was a hit!!  



They have a HUGE selection of pictures which I'm a total sucker for...and I'm thinking about heading back there this week to pick up this one...


and I love this one too...


and I love all the colors in this one...


My favorite word is everywhere when it comes to Christmas...


I'm also considering getting this little side table for my living room.  But there are so many great ones to choose from...


We left the store empty handed but I have plans to head back there for sure! We ended the night with a frozen yogurt.  It was such a fun night with my Gianna Mae! 

Here are a few pictures from Julia's friends Sweet Sixteen party.  Julia looked absolutely gorgeous...


She's getting so grown up!  It happened in the blink of an eye I tell you.  


And last night was Nicholas' last North hockey Midget game of the season.  They only play a half season so the kids can get ready for high school hockey.  So needless to say it just flew by.