This means cleaning the kids bathroom so it doesn't look like this...
And they have fun like this...
Late last night after coming home from a friend's house and finding two extra teenagers in our house...I discovered the kids bathroom was once again a mess. No toilet paper, dirty wet towels everywhere with the trash barrel overflowing...and extra beds needing to be made with pillows and blankets to be gathered...and it occurred to me...
this too won't last forever. So I stopped myself from being annoyed and flustered....because someday the kids won't be around and even if they are...most certainty the sleepovers as we know them today will stop.
That's why I really need to appreciate all the chauffeuring around and getting the house put together for all those teenage friends that I really and truly am so thankful for. For it's the season we are in and each season does come to an end...eventually.

