Sunday, March 17, 2019

Elite Performance Challenge

Julia had an amazing day yesterday at her first solo competition of the year.  First time for her doing two solos...one jazz and one open.

Her open solo "Voices" came out on top today.  She outdid herself with the most beautiful performance.  I actually had goose bumps!  She is a performer through and through.  She won an Elite Platinum and placed 2nd overall!

Julia was so happy to have Ally and Andrae come along to support her.



Award Ceremony...this is a classic Julia picture standing with her feet turned in!! Look at the other dancers standing in fifth position!  That's my Julia...


Her boyfriend is just the sweetest.  He showed up with a bouquet of yellow flowers for her.  I keep telling Julia she's one lucky girl. He is so good to her.



And with Auntie Kerry...the brains and creative force behind the winning solo.  They make a great team!!


And then I was looking at the competition Facebook page and I saw this...


and this...


I can't believe I missed it when it was first posted back in October!  That's Julia from this same competition last year with her solo "My Immortal".  What a gorgeous picture!!