Thursday, November 07, 2019
I think I have this...
Parenting three little ones was a huge challenge. I often described it as having a house full of wild animals that needed to be tamed.
But parenting three teenagers all at once? This is entirely a different ballgame.
On any given day I may feel like...
A. my head is going to explode and blow off due to the stress and aggravation of poor decisions, impulsiveness, grades, high school, relationships, cars/driving, phones/ipads, bedrooms, extra curricular activities, lack of time management, college decisions, etc.
B. my heart is breaking and shattering into a million little pieces because I feel every ounce of what my kids are going through
C. my eyes can barely stay open because I'm so mentally exhausted and overwhelmed that I need to just sleep to shut my brain off
D. my heart is going to burst from the abundance of love and pride I feel for my kids
or
E. All of the above
