Our favorite resort and it truly feels like home to us now...
Nicholas photobombing...
My beautiful Julia...
We enjoyed the most gorgeous early morning sunrises from our balcony...
Nicholas brought his friend Duffy this year. Oh boy. At times it felt like we were on a college spring break instead of a family vacation. The drinking age is 18 in Mexico. Yikes. They were like kids in a candy store with those all inclusive "all-you-can-eat-all-you-can-drink" bracelets...
Julia on the other hand could have cared less that she was of drinking age...thank goodness! Isn't she a beauty...

Danny in his glory...
Getting ready to go to dinner and I took a rare selfie because...I am so happy with how straight my teeth are getting!!
Another angle. I have never been happy with my teeth...and now I'm loving my smile!! Worth every penny. It's NEVER too late to get braces people!!
We had so many great dinners. I think our favorite place this year was Sisal. We had two awesome dinners there...
One of the nights they had entertainment and they were fabulous!!
Julia and Danny went parasailing one day (that's them up there) and the boys went jet skiing...
And you almost always see one of these guys while you dine over there on the bay side...yikes!
My beautiful girls...
I asked the girls to take a picture of me and Danny and this guy strategically got in our picture...it was so funny!
As we are still living in strange times...we all had to get Covid tests done before flying back to the U.S. It was so weird sitting in this dark room and they would suddenly appear from behind that curtain calling out names. With their mouths covered with masks and their thick Spanish accents it was nearly impossible to know who they were calling. It was actually quite comical...
Our last moments taking in the gorgeous views before our flight home : (
This vacation was so appreciated after a full year of quarantine. Just so grateful. We can't wait to go back!!
























