I'm soooo happy Nicholas and Julia are home for Thanksgiving break!! It just feels normal around here again.
I've had a fun few days. I went with my friends to Muse Paintbar on Saturday. I have zero talent when it comes to art and I honestly don't enjoy it. You can tell by how stark my painting is compared to theirs...haha!! I knew it was going in the trash as soon as I got home. But I always have fun spending time with my besties. We went for a yummy dinner afterwards and we did a little Christmas shopping too...
I've been having so much fun with my Julia since she's been home. She actually likes hanging out with her Mama : ) unlike another child who lives with me : ( We had a really fun shopping day on Sunday at Legacy Place...
It was just ehhhh...but the buttered popcorn was so good!! And then we had a game night after dinner. Did I mention that I just love having my Julia home???
The Boy ended up getting sick about a day after coming home. Poor kid. He just spent the whole day in his bed yesterday. He's definitely feeling a lot better today though thankfully. I love having him here because he's THE best hugger in the world!! He loves his Mama too!!
