Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Front tooth

When I was a little girl, about 8 or 9 years old, I chipped my front tooth.  My brother and I were outside playing on a snow day. We were sliding down the small hill on the side of our house on our new toboggan our grandfather had given us for Christmas.  I was standing on the seat when my brother pushed it from behind.  I fell right into the medal handle bar face first. Oh it hurt! I ran into the house and my mom saw that part of my front tooth was gone.  The nerve was exposed so it was very uncomfortable.  So ever since then I've been very aware of how my tooth looked.  First I had a cap that would fall off all the time.  Then I would get bonding that would yellow and need to be replaced often.  It was always the wrong shape and length. No one ever seemed to do a good job to make it look right.  Until now.  I love my dentist!  I knew she would help me and she did!  After straightening my teeth with braces for two years it was the last thing I wanted to do to fix my smile.  

This is a big deal for me even if no one else notices!!  I'm so happy!! : )