Sunday, May 08, 2022

Happy Mother's Day

Sweet gestures of LOVE from my hubby...


From my first born, Nicholas, who blessed me with becoming a Mom and who is turning into a wonderful young man...



My feisty funny Gianna Mae, who keeps me guessing everyday...


and my sweet Julia...


I also got to snuggle with two of my other "kids"...



Julia's almost done with her first year of college so we drove up to Endicott today to pick up some of her things so moving out day isn't overwhelming (that's not even all of it)...


I'm going back up this Friday to bring her home for the summer!  Yay!!  I'll be so happy to have my girl home again!  She's so much fun to be around and always makes me laugh!  We had a nice lunch and she brought us to the beautiful Singing Beach which is right down the street from her school.  I'll say it again and again...how lucky is she to be living up there?  Just so gorgeous!!! 



And I thought I would add a funny pic of my Mama on this Mother's Day. I remember this like it was yesterday.  She always collapsed on the couch right after dinner from all the hard work. It always cracked me up so that's why we have this picture!!  Love and miss you my Mama!!  


Simply the funniest and silliest, amazingly creative, artistic, musical, compassionate, beautiful and most loving soul there ever was. I am so blessed to call her My Mom. 

I love and miss you every day Mama!