Twenty-nine years. Wow. I remember the day like it was just last week or something...not 29 years ago. We've lost so many beloved family members and friends since that day, but we've also gained new family and friends too. A lot has happened...the good...the bad...and the ugly...but we're still together. Laugh a lot and just enjoy each other's company...that would be my advice for a long happy marriage.
Danny gave me this picture today to hang in our bedroom. It made me cry. I am so much like my Mama in that way now. Anything and everything triggers tears these days...but I just love this...
He always gives me a serious card and a funny card for my birthday and our anniversary. This funny card is just too perfect! This truly is us! It even has the plant next to the couch and Eli sitting with us which he does every single night...
We are a team and we do sit next to each other on the couch every night. I guess we still do like each other after 29 years...actually it's 34 if you count how long we've been together. : )


