Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Christmas

We spent Christmas Eve in Watertown. It was sad not having Uncle Connie there, but I'm sure he was there in spirit watching over everyone. He was the most joyful, appreciative and humble man. I miss him. 

It was fun seeing cute little Vinny...






Christmas morning Danny and I were up early to get everything ready for the day...


It's funny how the older your kids get, the smaller the boxes get and the amount of money it costs is  more : /   But they were all very happy with their gifts. Julia got a new TV for her room.  It's mounted on her bedroom wall so she can pull it out and swing it around to the foot of her bed. Lucky girl gets to cozy up in bed to watch her shows and movies. I'll have to insert a picture of it here later. It's awesome!  Nicholas loves his new gold chain with Italian horn and Gianna got a new iPhone 14. Yes, they were all very spoiled once again this year, but I love to do that for them at Christmas. 

Kerry, Dena and Kimmy came over for the day. We had a really nice time. My sisters gave me such thoughtful gifts. 


Kimmy got Gianna a stuffed animal for her future dorm room. She loved it! It reminded me of the days when she was little and her favorite gifts were her beloved stuffed animals...

I got Kimmy a fun game called Taco, Cat, Goat, Cheese, Pizza. It was so much fun! Lots of laughs! I hardly took any pictures as I was just enjoying the day and the company.