Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Weekending

It was a really nice long weekend. I love starting my mornings like this...


Nicholas went to his first UofL football game. It was a big win over Notre Dame! He had a great time with his hockey buddies...


And they stormed the field at the end of the game with all the other fans. It makes me so incredibly happy to know he's living the full college experience...


On another note, he brought his girlfriend to the hospital yesterday with severe stomach pain. Turns out she needed her appendix out. They whisked her in for surgery yesterday and happy to report she's home resting now. 

Julia had her jazz choreography over the weekend. I love it already! I can't wait to watch them perform it on the big national's stage! So exciting!! 


We were so happy she came home on Sunday night and got to spend a few days with us. We went to Lynwood's yesterday for pizza...yum! 

Me and Mikey relaxing on the couch. I love when he buries his head into the pillow like this...




I made yummy peanut butter cookies for me & Julia...


And our Gianna Mae was incredibly happy and relieved to be home for a nice extra long weekend...


Living away at college has been a huge adjustment for her. She's been very homesick. Praying it gets a little easier for her as the months go by.  

Loved having both girls under one roof again for the weekend : )