Friday, March 29, 2024

Gianna's 19th Birthday

My very last year having a teenager!! Honestly, where have the years gone? I'm so thankful to have this blog. I've been able to document all her birthdays on here since the age of 2! It's so fun to look back on each year of her life and each birthday celebration. You can literally see the evolution of her big, larger than life personality! 


We had a nice Italian dinner at Don & GiGi's and then back home for presents, cake and ice cream. We missed having Nicholas at home with us but we facetimed him at school...


Gianna's boyfriend, Nick, and her best friend, Kate, came to dinner with us. CeCe and Carolyn joined us too... 



It's not Easter without the tradition of the big chocolate egg from CeCe (and Pops)...


Julia always photobombing...see the hand? I was trying to get a picture of her gifts...


and again...


From that beautiful smile of hers, I'd say Gianna had a great day!  


She is so happy to be home with her people, sleeping in her own bed and snuggling with Mikey. There really is no place like home for her. She has had quite a year away at college. It hasn't been easy for her and not exactly what she had expected...but she's been a trooper! It's almost over and she couldn't be happier! I'm looking forward to what this next year around the sun has in store for her! 




Happy Birthday Gianna Mae!! We love you!!