Danny and I went on a quick journey to Philadelphia to attend Lauren's daughter's wedding. Danny drove all six hours to Philly which I greatly appreciated. I'm not a fan of driving in a city that I don't know, nor am I a fan of driving through New York City. We dropped off our stuff at the Motto Hotel and walked over to the Reading Terminal Market. That place is crazy! So much incredible food. It was really crowded but we made a good choice getting some amazing turkey sandwiches. The weather was so perfect. It was sunny in the 60's! Wonderful for November. So it was a nice walk back to the hotel. Then the bus picked us up and took us over to The Lilah for the wedding. It was so pretty...
The happy couple...they really are so adorable together...
Lauren and I have worked together, but more importantly have been great friends, for 30 years!

