I love my newly painted fireplace...

Eli checking to see if any of the presents were for him...
We're having a little problem with the lights on the tree this year. It's quite frustrating when you buy a tree that's pre-lit and then it doesn't work. We had to string some lights on and then more lights went out. Well we're not fixing it now. Hopefully we can resolve it for next year. It's still a beautiful tree...
Gianna loves her sweatshirt and shorts from White Fox, perfume and Moroccan Oil products...
I got Nicholas two Lego sets which he loves. He usually entertains himself with gaming but his computer is back at school. The Legos will keep him busy this last week of vacation.
Julia loves her Hatch alarm clock, Figs and Uggs...
I love the gifts for my sisters this year! I made this green house for Kerry. I had so much fun making it. I think it came out so good! I want to do another one to keep for myself...
I also gave Kerry these little glass birth month flowers with vase...January for Kerry, March for Kimmy, August for me and November for Mama. They are so delicate and beautiful. OK I want these too : )
I loved Kimmy's gifts too. I got her a bird paint book with a watercolor paint set, a beautiful suncatcher of books blooming with flowers, and my favorite gift, this book (again I want one for me haha)...
I received a lot of really nice gifts this year too. My favorite has to be Julia's gift. She made a charm bracelet for me. All the charms have to do with Mama...like a butterfly, an ice cream cone, a piano and a horse. It made me cry! I love it soooooo much!
And nothing is better than the day after Christmas breakfast leftovers with fresh scrambled eggs...YUM!
It was a very Merry Christmas! Now I have the next 10 days off. Yay!!