Monday, June 22, 2026

Graduation Party

We had Nicholas' graduation party on Saturday. It was beautiful day! The weather couldn't have been better! 

I literally took four pictures the whole day. Who was there? The five of us, Haley, Kerry, Dena, Kimmy, Paula, Diane, Breanna and kids, Peter, Geralyn, Patty, Fran and Kymm. CeCe was on a cruise so she couldn't be here. Then around 5:30 a bunch of his friends showed up. Then a different kind of party happened : )  I am so happy he had a great day and his family and friends showed him so much love! 

Alex made all the food...

Julia and I took care of the desserts...



Only one more graduation party to go! Same time next year it will be Gianna's turn. Three college graduations in a row!!!

Little Blessings Preschool "See You Later Alligator" Graduation...


Little Blessings Kindergarten Graduation...


Middle School Graduation...


High School Graduation...



College Graduation...


I wish I could have told my younger Mom self not to worry so much about The Boy. Just look at him now!