Sunday, July 30, 2006

Fill in the blanks...

I am – a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.
I want – my family to be healthy and happy.
I wish – that I could take away my Dad’s cancer.

I hate – that people have to die.
I miss – my kitchen in my old house.
I hear – the sounds of my littlest one playing next to me.

I wonder – what heaven is like.
I regret - nothing…really I don’t.
I am not – mechanically inclined or a good speller.

I dance – with Julia all the time.
I sing – terrible.

I cry – when my kid’s have birthdays.
I am not always – as patient as I want to be.
I write – not as often as I wish I could.
I need – some new clothes.
I should – start a diet.

I start – cleaning one room and in about five minutes it’s a mess again.
I finish – any kind of yummy desserts in no time flat!