What a day we had yesterday! We went to Canobie Lake Park and the kids had a ball. They went on lots of rides. I'm so happy that they have not outgrown the kiddie rides yet. They look so cute riding them. I actually went on a roller coaster by myself. And little Mae was awesome per usual. She sat in her stroller most of the time just taking in the surroundings. Not one tear or one complaint from her. Actually Nicholas & Julia were great too. Very little complaining.
Then it was off to the water park. That was so much fun! I haven't gone on a water slide in years. I'm so glad Danny and I are able to just join in on the fun with the kids. Nicholas is fearless. He just goes all the way up to the biggest slide and off he goes. Julia on the other hand hates to get her face wet. You get completely soaked going up to the slides. Buckets of water get dumped on you. But it was so much fun!
By this time we were starving so we went to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner. I think they both were a little nervous at first of the alligator and other creatures but soon they were fascinated. They ran around taking pictures of all the animals and fish.
What a great day. I love the summer!