
Here is a recent picture of Tyler, Justin and Zachary. They are the adorable offspring of my wonderfully funny and loveable brother, Ricky. I miss them all so much. I got to see Ricky in October but I haven't seen his kids in almost a year. I wish I was more spontaneous to just book a trip to seem them. They live in Florida for goodness sake! What is wrong with me?!? And not only that, my brother works for Universal Studios so we're talkin' free...FREE...passes to Universal and Disney!! So what holds me back from buying a ticket? Just the logistics to me is a nightmare. Packing? Three little ones in tow? Maybe next year. That's what I always say. And yet another year goes by and that is another year I lose out on really getting to know the boys. I so wish they lived closer. I would love to help take care of them. Wipe their little noses. Cuddle them. Play with them. Just spoil them like a good auntie should. I love my sweet sister-in-law Chieko. It would be great to have that extended family support system around. But once again I will say maybe next year...