Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Rocks in My Dryer

I love this blog. Shannon is so insightful and very funny. I was reading today's post and it really struck a chord with me. Click here to read. Nicholas and Julia are exactly one year and 18 days apart. Those days when they were little were so so hard and many days I would just fall into bed (or the closest couch) and just collapse. I would pray they would just sleep so I could rest for a moment. Then along came Gianna when N&J were only two and three years old. It does get easier but still they are all so needy. The only "me" time I get is maybe four nights a week after they go to bed (I work the other three nights from home) for maybe an hour a two. So that totals about eight hours a week. That's it. Of course I'm also on call during that time as well. OK...I'm really not complaining...maybe just whining a bit. It's just so nice to hear someone actually validate what I am feeling. So a big THANK YOU to Shannon!!!