Saturday, February 24, 2007

Friday's Feast

OK...so it's Saturday. Better late then never!

Appetizer
1) Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it? I have a scar on my knuckle from a fall. When I was very pregnant with Gianna I tripped on a shoe that was left on the stairs. I took a nasty fall scraping my hand on a stucco wall. As I lay in a crumpled heap on the floor of our garage I bumped the mops and brooms that hung on the wall and they all proceeded to fall off the wall and hit me on the head.

Soup
2) What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? Conceiving Julia and Gianna on our own. We were told we would never get pregnant without the help of medicine. Ha! Were they ever wrong!

Salad
3) Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves. Right now it is Rosie O'Donnell. She is way too outspoken these days.

Main Course
4) What was a funny word you said as a child? I used to say "markbook" instead of "bookmark". Julia says "headfor" instead of "forehead". She must get that from me!

Dessert
5) Fill in the blank...I always thought _____ was _____. I always thought Danny was so cute. And of course I still do!!

For more Friday's Feast go here.