Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stress Free Living

I had an Aha moment when I found this. The following are ten things we can do to take back the control and reduce the stress in our lives.

1. You shall not be perfect, or even try to be.
2. You shall not try to be all things to all people.
3. You shall sometimes leave things undone.
4. You shall not spread yourself too thin.
5. You shall learn to say “no”.
6. You shall schedule time for yourself.
7. You shall switch yourself off, and do nothing regularly.
8. You shall not even feel guilty for doing nothing or, saying no.
9. You shall be boring, untidy, inelegant, and unattractive at times.
10. You shall not be your own worst enemy. But, be your own best friend.

For more detail on steps 1 through 10 (and who wouldn't want more detail) go here.

Also...the BEST product I have found to date to help with stress free living...it works like a charm!