
Desperate Housewives:
Twelve women from my neighborhood, including myself, headed to Wellfleet down the Cape this past weekend. We left many, many children behind as well as husbands for a nice girls weekend away. We had lots of fun relaxing, eating, shopping, eating, biking, eating...you get the idea.
Dictation:
Dictation:
No more Medical Transcription for me! I swear I am "even Stephen". A few weeks ago the woman I work for called to say that the group of doctors she transcribes for are going with a national transcription company and I would soon be out of a job. Then a week later, my old boss called asking me if I would work for her from home as her account coordinator. Do I have the luck or what!?! I'm very excited to start a new job that requires some real thinking and won't cause my hands to ache 24/7!
Disney:
Disney:
We are off to Florida on Friday for a much needed vacation. We'll be visiting my beautiful nephews, my adorably funny brother and his sweetheart of a wife. Kimmy and Paula will be there too for the first weekend! I haven't seen my brother's new house yet or really had a chance to hang out with his whole family in a long time. It will be very, very fun!
So when I get back I should be tan (well the rest of my Italian family will be), relaxed and ready to start my new job!
So when I get back I should be tan (well the rest of my Italian family will be), relaxed and ready to start my new job!