Monday, May 19, 2008

Updating my profile

I'm very happy to report that I can take "diaper changer" off my profile! Gonzo! Danny very patiently finished the potty training and Gianna is now using the potty for everything all day long! The only thing we need to work on is staying dry for naps and bedtime but I'm fine with that for now. The hard stuff is d-o-n-e! Yippee!!! Here's the big girl...


I spent the weekend in Ogunquit with two of my friends. We had a nice, leisurely girls weekend. Lots of eating, sleeping late, reading, watching movies, talking, laughing, shopping, drinking, etc. Well deserved I assure you! I'm so glad we all have wonderful husbands who also think we deserve it! I brought my camera but no pictures were taken. Just too busy relaxing I guess. Now it's back to reality once again. But that's OK because I've got a nice life...spending my days with my kids...working from home...a husband who loves us and takes good care of us. Yeah...a nice life.