Monday, July 14, 2008

MCC


I love Love LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream. I'm in trouble over here. I have stuff to blog about like my hilarious brother, Ricky, coming up for a quick visit from Florida and what the kiddies have been up to but for now...all I can think about is the tons of MCC ice cream I've devoured over the past two days. And we're talking Bliss MCC which is THE best ice cream ever! Like three cup fulls when I got home this afternoon and then another big cupful just now at bedtime. Oh the ice cream guilt I have right now. I'm picturing it clogging up my arteries and settling on my belly, hips and butt. Oh but it was gooooood. I love it when it gets all melted and I add tons and tons of yummy, crunchy chocolate jimmies to it. Heaven.

BUT...I'm going to have to destroy the rest of it tomorrow. See...I know me. I'll be picking at it all day tomorrow until it's gone. So goodbye MCC...it's the disposal for you in the morning. Weep!