She spins and she sways to whatever song plays
Without a care in the world
And I'm sitting here wearing the weight of the world on my shoulders
It's been a long day and there's still work to do
She's pulling at me saying "Mom, I need you!
There's a ball at the castle and I've been invited
And I need to practice my dancing
"Oh please, Mommy, please!"
So I will dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh I will dance with Cinderella
I don't want to miss even one song
Without a care in the world
And I'm sitting here wearing the weight of the world on my shoulders
It's been a long day and there's still work to do
She's pulling at me saying "Mom, I need you!
There's a ball at the castle and I've been invited
And I need to practice my dancing
"Oh please, Mommy, please!"
So I will dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh I will dance with Cinderella
I don't want to miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone....
~ Steven Curtis Chapman ~
My little girl has been suffering from fevers, stomachaches and fatigue on and off now for a while. I'm worried and just want her to get better. Please get better little one. I love you so much. So so much.