
We spent last week on the Cape. We had fantastic weather...sunny and dry every day. The house was on Follins Pond. We spent lots of time here on our own private beach...
The kids swam out to the dock and used their nets to collect all kinds of things...





Here are some short videos of the kids having fun...
The kids swam out to the dock and used their nets to collect all kinds of things...




and Gianna? Not so much...

She was pretty homesick the whole time. She called our rental house the "fake house" and wanted to go home to her "real house". The days were very busy and long for her and she often napped in the afternoon. And when she didn't nap...oh my.
One morning, Danny and I took the kids to our favorite breakfast place the Keltic Kitchen. Years ago, when we used to rent cottages in Yarmouth this is where we went almost every morning for breakfast. Simply delicious food.



We went on Sparky's hayride again. We did this last year with Pops and CeCe and this year the night was just as beautiful. It's a fun ride down to the beach...
The views are spectacular...




The guy who owns the cottage took the kids tubing one day. I knew Nicholas would love it but I wasn't so sure about Julia. But she got right on and actually went twice! I was so surprised at how brave she was. She even asked him to go faster the second time!



Gianna loved the boat which really surprised me. Later that afternoon, he took us on a long boat ride down the Bass River and Nicholas, Julia and Danny jumped off the side of the boat for a quick swim.

She was pretty homesick the whole time. She called our rental house the "fake house" and wanted to go home to her "real house". The days were very busy and long for her and she often napped in the afternoon. And when she didn't nap...oh my.
One morning, Danny and I took the kids to our favorite breakfast place the Keltic Kitchen. Years ago, when we used to rent cottages in Yarmouth this is where we went almost every morning for breakfast. Simply delicious food.



We went on Sparky's hayride again. We did this last year with Pops and CeCe and this year the night was just as beautiful. It's a fun ride down to the beach...
The views are spectacular...



The guy who owns the cottage took the kids tubing one day. I knew Nicholas would love it but I wasn't so sure about Julia. But she got right on and actually went twice! I was so surprised at how brave she was. She even asked him to go faster the second time!



Gianna loved the boat which really surprised me. Later that afternoon, he took us on a long boat ride down the Bass River and Nicholas, Julia and Danny jumped off the side of the boat for a quick swim.
Here are some short videos of the kids having fun...








