Saturday morning Nicholas went to the annual Cub Scout's Pinewood Derby...followed by TWO birthday parties!!!

Nicholas and Daddy didn't win but they had lots of fun. I have to say what a FANTASTIC Daddy Nicholas has. He spends so much of his time with him whether it's making these cars, taking him to cub scouts, being his hockey coach, taking him to baseball practice, playing with him in the yard...you name it...Daddy does it. Daddy loves his boy.
And I found this while changing Gianna's sheets...
She actually sleeps with them under her pillow.
Julia went shopping with her friend and came home with this cute little top...

Posing...always posing.
She looked so cute and it was such a beautiful day so I whipped out my camera and we took these...


And today we celebrated Dad's 77th birthday with yummy food and a very pretty and yummy cake...(good job CeCe!)My kids blew out Pops' candles before he got to make a wish!!!
I guess that just means he already has everything he needs...Happy Birthday Dad!





