Nicholas got a super soaker...
and Gianna got the new Alvin and the Chipmunks DVD...why does she look like a crazy person in this picture???
Julia colored a cute picture for the Easter Bunny...
and left him a note with questions...and the Easter Bunny wrote back...
(I used to do the same thing when I was a kid too!)
Nicholas did too but asked lots more questions...
Nicholas and Julia dressed up for church...but Gianna did not. I begged her to wear a dress..."pretty, pretty please??? For Mama???"....nope. But she did wear her pink sparkly shoes.

Then we went to Auntie Diane's for Easter dinner. It was such a beautiful day. We spent most of it outside. Diane and her kids always make the holidays fun. And our kids love their cousins!


Breanna is in culinary school. She wants to open a bakery when she graduates. Now that's all Nicholas talks about. Bre was so good and made Nicholas some fondant.
Then they went on an Easter egg hunt...


Lots of fun stuff inside...especially the $$$.... 

Nicholas helped fill the cannoli. I love how he went from wanting to be a state trooper to now wanting to make and design cakes. The Cake Boss is his favorite show.

They live right across the street from the beach...


A wonderful way to end the day...

