Wednesday, July 07, 2010

our 4th of July weekend

Is it HOT enough for you?!?! It is sweltering here. 90 to 100 degrees every day this week. Enough is enough!! Thank goodness we have a pool...although I don't even want to go in it because that means I have to leave the air conditioned house.

We had a great long weekend. We went to the fireworks, hung out with friends and had a family party.

The kids and I made this for our party and my Dad LOVED it...He said it was very "clever"...

My favorite brother (OK...my only brother), Rick, came up from Florida for a visit. I'm blaming him for bringing the hot weather with him.



And my handsome nephew, Tyler, was here too. Look! He's actually smiling and showing his teeth!!! (He doesn't like his smile...please.)

This picture just cracks me up. Gianna woke up and had this crazy hair. She wasn't thrilled that I wanted to take a picture of her.