Saturday is the girl's dance recital. This will be Julia's 5th recital (she'll get a trophy this year) and Gianna's 2nd recital. I'm preparing for a crazy day. Julia is in both recitals this year as she's on the acro and dance teams. She has 4 dances in the afternoon and 6 at night. I better put on my running shoes! I'm already starting to sweat just thinking about all the costume changes. And I can't forget Gianna also has one dance at night too...so wait...that's 7 dances at night!! Oh dear.
Remember Julia's very first recital???

Now look at how grown up she has become....

Rock-a-hula...

The kids had Spirit Day at their school. They have lots of outside activities. I only went for Gianna's class as she is the only child of mine that really wants me there anymore!
Here's Gianna with two of her little friends....

I thought they looked so cute walking around together.

Gianna with her good friend, Ella...she's a school and dance friend. (Is her belly ever going to deflate?!?!)
Then Gianna had her end of the year party for kindergarten. I'm so sad I won't have a "little one" anymore. They will all officially be in school full time next year. It will be the first time in TEN years that I won't have a little one home with me anymore. Boy, that first day of school next year will be a sad one for me. But I also know I'll get used to my free time really, really fast! : )
Today, the 3rd grade classes did an animal presentation. They did such a great job. Nicholas did his on the Black Bear....



