Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NKOTBSB concert

Kimmy and I went to see The Backstreet Boys again for what I think was our 5th time. They were fantastic as usual. This time they are on tour with the New Kids on the Block. I'm not a big fan of them but they were fun too. We had great seats as usual. The perks of being in their fan club. Yes dorkie...but worth every penny! My handsome Howie....

My favorite...AJ!
And this was a riot!! Joey from NKOTB said,"I think it's time to meet our fans up close and personal!" So didn't he jump off the stage and hop up on the chairs right in front of us! We tried to keep out of the way so his fans could shake his hand and get pictures. But I still reached out and he did shake my hand and sang right to me. Very funny! Kimmy and I laughed about that all night. What are the odds of that happening at a sold out concert? And why wasn't it AJ or one of the Boys? Oh well...still fun.

Loved the Bruins shirts!! They are in the playoffs so it was fun they did this...

We also got into a fight with a street vendor over a BSB t-shirt. Crazy funny! He's yelling that t-shirts are 1/2 price...$10!!! So I hand the guy a $20 and he hands me the shirt and starts to walk away. We're yelling for our change and get into a tug of war with the dude over the money. We laughed and laughed all the way home over that. What a night!!

 

How I wish this was AJ singing to me....

Here is Joey from NKOTB singing right in front of us. I was so distracted I forgot to video until the very end.