Monday, October 21, 2013

Disney World Part 1

I say "Part One" because I have a lot of pictures and it will take forever to do it all in one post.  So I'm going to break it up.  Anyway, we had so much fun!!!  The weather was perfect, the house we rented was beautiful and super clean, the parks were a blast, and I got to spend a lot of time with my brother and cute nephews.  So I'd say it was a great trip!

At the airport waiting for our plane to leave for Disney...



When we arrived at our rental house, we loved it right away!!  Here was the best part of our house...




 


The house was right on a golf course...

 



I seriously wish I could have picked the house up and brought it back here to live in forever...I would make a few changes of course but I loved the high ceilings, the huge windows and the layout of the house...



 
 


Nicholas' room...he loved it because he had his own flat screen TV! 


Our room...I don't have any pictures of the master bathroom but it was so nice!!  The shower was HUGE!!


This was the Julia and Gianna's bedroom.  They also had their own TV!


The sunsets at the house were just beautiful...





Eating dinner with their cousins...


The day we arrived was also Danny's birthday so we celebrated with a yummy cake...



To be continued...