Nicholas made that cake! We had another great New Years Eve across the street at Patty and Fran's. They made an absolutely delicious meal of short ribs, mashed potatoes, roasted veggies and homemade mac & cheese. Yum!!
I love staying close to home on NYE and spending it with my little family (with the exception of Julia this year as she slept at a friends house) and best friends...
We were all tucked into bed shortly after midnight. The next morning Nicholas had a New Years Day hockey game and right after we went to our absolute favorite...and THE best...pizza place, Lynnwoods...
Later that afternoon, Danny & I went furniture shopping. Oh how I wish I could of bought this...
Or perhaps this...
Another favorite. But nope. We bought this comfy recliner (but not in that pattern) for our TV living room...
I anticipate lots of fighting between the kiddies about whose turn it will be to sit in it. I have an idea though how to solve that problem.
My two little brace faces. They look even more alike now...
It was a wonderful Christmas vacation. I'm honestly sad that it's over and we have to go back to our regular busy routines. It was so nice to have hardly any dancing and hockey and other commitments over vacation. Lots of time spent with the kids and sitting by the fireplace snoozing. It truly is my favorite time of the year.
Hoping this New Year brings lots of fun, surprises, good health and happiness to all of us.
