Julia had her spring 6th grade band concert. I thought they did a wonderful job! I'm so proud of how she has learned to play her flute so well in such a short time...
The following day Gianna had her 4th grade presentation of the national state parks. She did a fantastic job with her written and oral report too...
Gianna and her cute friend, Lily...
Then the next day, Nicholas and his friend, Matt, were hired to work a birthday party with all these little boys. Oh my heart. Wasn't it just yesterday that Nicholas was this small?? Where does the time go...
But we are so proud of the mature, responsible young man our boy is becoming. How adorable is this?
This past Sunday was Danny's family reunion...
Danny's Auntie Louise rang the bell every time someone arrived. It was funny!
Danny's brother, Peter, Nicholas & Danny...
Julia's legs look a mile long...
My little cutie pie...
Playing with cousins Kevin and Bre...
It was a beautiful day for a walk too...
Then right after the reunion, I headed to my friend Christine's sons' graduation party from high school...
She has raised an awesome son. I love John. He's smart, a fantastic singer and an athlete too!
I'm feeling very happy and blessed to be sharing my days with such wonderful friends and family. Life is good. : )